Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bookworms

bookworms

It's not unusual to see someone reading a book or magazine on the subway, but I've never noticed this before. I thought it was strange that this woman was holding her children so closely and then I saw that she was reading to them. When the seat across from them became available, I decided to sit down and snap a photo. I already had my camera in my hand and hopefully I looked like I was browsing the photos. I can't decide if this kid knew I was taking a photo or was just interested in the camera.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

It's great to know people are reading to their kids! Also, I'm glad to see that you're posting on this site again. Keep it up!

Alisha said...

I'm glad someone is still looking at this site. :)

Now I'll have to get out there and take more photos.