Monday, April 27, 2009

Schönbrunn clock

Schoenbrunn clock

My parents brought me a new camera a few weeks ago when they visited (a belated Christmas gift). I have been thinking about getting a digital SLR for a couple of years, but when it came down to it I knew I would get much more use out of a point-and-shoot. I decided on the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4S mainly because of the 10x zoom with wide angle lens.

I've been quite pleased with it so far. The 10x zoom allowed me to get a nice photo of this statue of the double-headed eagle and a linear clock.

1 comment:

Bry said...

I was pretty impressed with the shots you could get with that wide-angle lens. More often than not, I found myself having to back up a few feet to get a shot that wasn't nearly as good (even if it did catch everything in the scene).

Nice camera :-)